The Program of Oral English for English Major Students of Sichuan University (Chengdu, China) is looking for EFL teachers, teaching English courses to undergraduate students of English majors.
Starting Date: September, 2017
One-academic-year contract (from September 1st, 2017 to July 15th 2018)
1. Salary: 5,000 yuan RMB per month
2. Bonus: around 1500 yuan RMB per month
3. Lodging allowance: 2,000 yuan RMB per month
4. Flight allowance: 8,000 yuan RMB per annum
5. Travel allowance: 2,200 yuan RMB per annum
6. Note: This package is not applied to the applicants with PhD degrees, whose treatment is negotiable according to the relevant university policy of introducing high-level talents.
Maximum Teaching Load: 12 hours per week (i.e. 16 45-minute classes)
1. Applicants should be healthy NATIVE English speakers from such countries as the U.K., the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand;
2.Applicants should have a Master degree and have two years full-time teaching related experience after obtaining the degree or the applicants should obtain a TEFL in China certificate or other equivalent certificates (such as 120 hour TESOL/CELTA certificates);
3. Devotion to teaching, professional, flexible with schedules, responsible, having good communication skills and team-work spirit;
4．Age: between 25-58 years old.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to Mr. Zhao at email@example.com
1) Copy of the first page of your passport;
2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experiences (the time should be as specific as month);
3) A recent ID photo;
4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate, and teaching certificates, if any.
College of Foreign Languages and Cultures
Sichuan University，Chengdu, 610065，
Sichuan Province, China